Yola may mean:
- Yola language, an extinct language in County Wexford, Ireland.
- Yola, Nigeria, the capital of Adamawa State a state of Nigeria.
- A small wooden boat in the Dominican Republic used in fishing and, increasingly, illegal migration and narco-trafficking. See e.g., http://www.uscg.mil/lantarea/PublicAffairs/FeatureStories/MigrantStory.htm
- Yowla, a folk dance native to the United Arab Emirates
- Yola, spanglish meaning hola (hello) and yo
- Yola, a female first name.
- Yola, a rapper.
- Yola, a boat in the Grand Theft Auto series
- The word the Great Ronetta used when greeting her fellow employees
yola in German: Yola